Thursday, October 23, 2008

My little girlie - 52 blessings

This morning I noticed my tiny girl slip away quietly. I worried that she might be off to make some mischief, but when I went to find her she was sitting quietly on a chair in her bedroom, reading a book. I crept away to grab the camera. When I returned to snap her picture, she'd changed occupations and was "putting on her makeup". She has a tiny tin box that she likes to carry around. In the last couple of days we've noticed that it's her compact. She opens it and then daintily uses her finger to put a little "powder" on her cheeks. She is so delightful!


She was making a little music yesterday.

I am so grateful for this little bonus that Heavenly Father graced us with!
Posted by Picasa

12 comments:

tiki_lady said...

savor those precious moments! so glad you blogged it and have it down. She will love looking at it when she is older. My kids do!

tiki_lady said...

oh yeah, you need not ask me twice! invite me woman!

I learned early on I yam who I yam and if you don't like it go suck a ....??? .... ok, a yam?? rofl

Mamarazzi said...

i love that little girlie...oh the cuteness. i love hearing about her imagination too!!

Cecily R said...

Oh, she is just squeezy cute!!

And how much do I love that you call her a bonus blessing!!

Cecily R said...

Oh, and will you e-mail me your secret blog address again? Since my computer crashed (I know, it was forever ago and I am just barely asking...sorry!) I don't have my old bookmarks anymore!!

Lindsay said...

She is such a sweetie!

KATE said...

Oh I just love her! How cute, it's so nice to be reminded that they are precious! I need that reminder WAY too often!!!

Kimberly said...

That is so sweet! Nine time out of ten when I "hear" quiet it never ends well. Although it does make me appreciate that one time out of ten!

Allie Me said...

She is so darn cute!

And once again I suck because I never called April to see if today would work. I had deadline and spent literally aaaaaaalllllllll day at the computer, so I couldn't have snuck away, really.

Sorry :o/

Did I tell you I'm taking Russian refresher lessons with a cool lady from Moscow who lives in Mesa? Fun! Hard! But fun!

Ooops...I'm signed in as my daughter!

--sandi

Chrissy, said...

She looks so petite and sweet. I agree with savor the moments!

Are You Serious! said...

♥ She is so cute! ;)

Jaina said...

What a sweet little girlie.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin