Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Holiday Boutique!!

Yes! I'm actually selling my stuff! If you live in AZ - come on by! If you don't and would like to order something, no problem, email me to order (you pay shipping, somewhere between $3 and $8).


Double sided, appliqued Super Hero Cape $28 with Spiderman/Mr. Incredible or Superman/Batman

Girl styles will be available too - Ballerina/Princess or Purple Rock Star Guitar/Supergirl


and I have one pear pinafore left $28 size 3T, but if I have time, I'm going to make some other styles.


Bags - Different styles and fabrics available from $12 - 20, and who knows what other treasures will be available! Lots of fun cute stuff! Come on By!

10 comments:

Mamarazzi said...

all that cuteness!

i swear i could go broke buying your stuff!

i hope you make LOTS and LOTS of money for all of your hard work!

carrhop said...

Your designs are just darling! Hope your sale goes well! Gorgeous stuff!
Blessings!

Salsa Mama said...

Ooooh! Super Fun! I may not be able to buy anything, but I would LOVE to come see all those crafts!!

Jen said...

Oh my goodness! You make all that? What CAN'T you do!?!? You are superwoman! You need to make a cape for yourself!! You're awesome!! I wish I could come to your boutique!!

Jules said...

I can't say it any better, so - ditto to what Jen said!!!

Cecily R said...

Rock on SHM!!!

I SO wish I could come check out all your goodies...have a great FABULOUS sale!

goingsome said...

Love the capes. They are absolutely darn cute. I would love to stop by, but we already have plans. Darn it!!!

tiki_lady said...

i love it! lI hope you do well!

Michelle said...

Good luck this weekend selling your goods. Wish I could stop by and check it out myself. I wish you lived closer to me. I definitely some consultation on putting together costumes for my kids.

Jaina said...

How neat! Good luck, I hope you get lots of visitors!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin