Sunday, August 17, 2008

Christmas Project - Toddler Kitchen, part 1


Toddler Kitchen Craft, part 1

I absolutely LoVe this cute stove from Warm Biscuit! So when I saw these darling ideas at Family Fun
Kid-Size Kitchen
Kitchen in a Box
I had to get busy and make my little Girly a fun kitchen for Christmas! I just found these storage cubes at a yard sale for $5 for three! (Go find out what's happening to the third box!) The wooden trains are giving their lives to become knobs.

Some parts and accessories that I picked up at a thrift store! (window $2, faucet $3, pots & spoon $1, towel bar $2) Shelves $2.00 each, Baskets 35 cents each (for silverware, etc.)Bowl for the sink $1, Recipe box $1, cutting board $2, Ice Cream Parlor sign $4 (which may not become a part of the kitchen - we'll see.


And some other kitchen tools and accessories (each for 35 cents to a dollar!)
Woohoo! Last night I bought paint and hardware! So stay tuned!!!
And I totally want to win this darling dress! from Grosgrain. Fabulous!

9 comments:

Are You Serious! said...

♥ That is going to be SOOO cute! :)

Kristen said...

What cute ideas you have - and for A LOT cheaper than Warm Biscuit. Can't wait to see the finished products. Are you managing to hide this from the kids? Or is that possible?

Jaysi said...

What a super cute and totally smart idea! I can't wait to see how that turns out!

Cecily R said...

CAn I be your kid? Seriously, I want one of those. And Gracie does too. :)

KATE said...

Oh my word QUIT IT! How cute are you? I love it and can't wait to see how you put it all together! Holy hell, you're WAY too creative!!

tiarastantrums said...

I LOVE warm Biscuit stuff!
You are super clever!!
Where are you finding such bargains????

Joanna said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love that you are making your own play kitchen, and that you were able to get all that stuff at such an awesome deal! That is amazing!

Jaina said...

That is so neat! I can't wait to see pictures of the finished product.

Lindsay said...

Wow, I've never heard of Warm Biscuit before but I'm ALL over it now. That stuff is adorable...and can you GET any more craftier?? Seriously.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin