Friday, September 26, 2008

Bronson Received His Mission Call!!!


He will be serving in the Ukraine, Donetsk Mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. He reports to the Mission Training Center in Provo on December 17. He will be serving and teaching the gospel of Jesus Christ for two years! Wooohooo!

We are so excited! More to come on this - for sure!

Ephesians 6:10-20 10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.

11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.

12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

14 Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;

15 And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;

16 Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.

17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:

18 Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;

19 And for me, that utterance may be given unto me, that I may open my mouth boldly, to make known the mystery of the gospel,

20 For which I am an ambassador in bonds: that therein I may speak boldly, as I ought to speak.

15 comments:

Are You Serious! said...

♥ Oh wow!!! How exciting for him. I have a friend who's brother just got back from a mission to the Ukraine and then some friends in our old ward left a couple of months ago for a mission there! :)

TexasRanger said...

Congratulations!!! The Ukraine? Wow. That's amazing.

You must be so excited (both of you).

Jaina said...

That'll be a big trip. Best of luck to him.

Chrissy, said...

That is so wonderful! congrat's

sandi said...

Privit! (That's hello in Ukrainian!)

That's great news! He will LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!!!

Jen said...

WOW! YAY!!!! THat is soooooo cool!!! Thanks for sharing the news!!!

Lindsay said...

Congrats! How exciting! Man Dec.17 is going to come way to fast! I LOVE your family picture!!!!

Mamarazzi said...

WOW WOW WOW!!

The Ukraine...he must be soooo excited!!

i am so excited for him and for you. oh the blessings that will abound. AMAZING!

Dec 17th oh thats coming up FAST!

Michelle said...

Congrats again. I love the family photo-I think it's the first time I've seen a picture of you all together. So fun.

Debe said...

Congrats!!! That is fantastic!!! I am so happy for your family!!! This will be a great experience for all of you!

Jules said...

Man, I leave town for one weekend and I miss everything! Congratulations!!! How exciting!!!

KATE said...

Congrats!! Woo Hoo!! What an exciting Mission too! Wow, no Boise Idaho for him!

How fun! So the selfish side of me is wondering... Are you coming up here in December? hmm.....

smithfam said...

How awesome!!

Congrats Bryson! He is going to make one fabulous missionary.

LOVED YOUR FAMILY PHOTO!!

I know I know. I am in love with the exclamation mark!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

That is AWESOME!! Congrats. Great family photo too.

Cecily R said...

That is so exciting!!!

Oh, and I think that awesome pic of him squeezed into the armour would look AWESOME on his mission plaque. Just sayin'...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin