Tuesday, October 21, 2008

6 things that make me Happy!

I was tagged by my awesome real-life friend (even though we've never met, we're REAL friends now) Mamarazzi to post 6 things that make me Happy!

1. My Family! I love my family! I have been blessed with the most delightful, sweet, brilliant children in the world, and a husband who does everything in his power to take care of us and show us how much he loves us.

2. Creating Beauty! I revel in the act of creation! (Get your mind out of the gutter! heeheehee) Making beautiful things in any medium gives me so much joy! Plus, then I get to spread the joy to others by sharing my art!

3. Learning new things! keeps me young, makes me giddy, brings me JOY!

4. The gospel of Jesus Christ makes me happy. Keeps me happy. Lifts me when I'm down. Fills me with faith when I feel fear. Blesses me daily.

5. Giving service. There is nothing better than being able to help someone through a kind word, an act of service, or a little labor that blesses my family.

6. My friends! In real-life, in blogland, in my family. LOVE you all!

12 comments:

Susie said...

I love this list and I love the fact that I smile and feel good after reading your blog-EVERY time!

Jaina said...

Those are all very smiley happy things. :)

Jules said...

What a sweet post! I love the tags that focus on the joy in our lives. I'd say ditto to all 6.. just not as strongly for #2. Guess it depends on the "medium". ;)

Crazymamaof6 said...

way cool. feeling good today eh?
FABULOUS!

hmm
great list.

i just did mine today too.

Cecily R said...

What a great list!! I LOVE the way you revel in the act of creation...it makes ME happy!!

Mamarazzi said...

FABULOUS list!!

i knew your happy list would make me happy!!

Jen said...

What a great tag! Something uplifting to read! I loved your last post as well! Sorry, I've been outta the loop w/ blogging, etc. I just can't seem to find the time to really get posting and reading. UGH. Help ;)

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

Enjoyed reading you list of happy things!

tiki_lady said...

love your list! it's great to know you better.

Jennifer @ Fruit of My Hands said...

Beautiful! I think the world would be a happier place if we all listed our happy thing.

Debe said...

great list!
I love your creations too... you are way awesome!!

Adele Marshall said...

How sad that my mind WASN'T in the gutter on creating beauty. Geesh! Goes to show you I'm an old fart. hahahaha Great post as usual!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin