Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Inspired...

by Nie Nie yesterday. I couldn't wait any longer to paint these tiles that I've been holding on to for several months. I'd seen some cute vintage-inspired kitchen designs on Etsy and wanted to do something like this. Yesterday after I saw Nie Nie's silhouette wall, I knew I just couldn't stand to sew more Supercool Capes today (even though I've got 7 or 8 waiting for me to finish them).

Want a closer look? Want to buy them? Go check out Supercool Crafts!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

tiki_lady said...

they are absolutely beautiful.

Mamarazzi said...

OH MY GOODNESS!! these are awesome. really really darling. you are so amazingly talented i am in awe. i don't know why i am in such awe since you amaze me on a regular basis...but still.

so good!!

Jen said...

I LOVE THESE!!!!

Jules said...

They are beautiful! I love the vintage look! Again you are such a talented artist!

oda41143 Missy said...

you are so super talented!!

Jaina said...

Wow, those are incredible!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin