I was tagged for 7 random things by Hollie at Just a Little Something (weeks ago, sorry Hollie) and by Susie at Mommy Just One More Minute! So, without further ado...
1. My 19 year old son keeps getting letters and fliers for different colleges and schools. It makes me totally want to go back to school! If I had a ton of money, I would go to the Scottsdale Cullinary Institute and do all their programs. Then I'd go to the Design Institute in L.A. and study fashion design and maybe graphic design. Then I'd do my PhD. (And of course, being filthy rich, I would never have to work in any of the fields, I'd just know how to do it all! Then maybe I'd teach at the college level. Or else, I'd just sit around designing amazing clothes all day and baking fantastic treats every night, and throw fabulous parties where we would eat the awesome food and wear the gorgeous clothes... Or maybe I'll just become a perpetual student.
2. I post scriptures and inspirational quotes in my bathroom. (Captive audience ya know.)
3. I'm a keeper. Of course, my husband is too. However, I find it pretty easy to toss his crap, while my treasures are so difficult to part with.
4. I never did homework as a kid (elementary school). Except for the projects and reports that I had to do because they were worth half my grade. Those I did the night before. Every day when I walked in the door, my mom would ask me if I had any homework. Every day I lied and said no. Then, before school, I would copy someone's hard work on the playground. I did outgrow it.
5. I'm a big cusser. While I don't often say it - I'm thinking it all the time. My mind is one big sewer-mouthed gutter. (Sometimes I think I ought to try and work on that.)
6. I have 7, yes seven, blogs and 9 email addresses. Long story. All are current and I check them daily, but I don't post daily on all of them : )
7. I collect crystal and glassware. My favorites are Crocheted Crystal by Imperial Glass (circa 1940's) and pitchers. I have 14 pitchers. Fortunately, I have lovely built-in shelves for them. But the pitcher shelf is full, so I doubt I'll be buying more - unless I simply can't resist!
So, I tag anyone who would like to do this, and hasn't done it yet! If you have, come back and give me the link - I'd love to read yours!