Sunday, January 18, 2009

Breaking my comment addiction...

Well, I'm going to try. I've been considering it for a long time, and I've decided that this is the time. I'm going to take off the comment option. My sister has recently tried it, and although I'm tempted (as I read her blog) to comment every time, and I still look for the option...I'm always kind of glad it's not there, because my little remark about "good for you" or "that's so cute" or "Amen Sista!" is usually unnecessary. Plus, I've been a lame blogger lately. My definition of lame blogger is: not posting, not visiting friends, and not replying. Which is exactly what I've been doing (or not doing) since Christmas. So that makes this the perfect time to dump comments. That way, if you come visit, you can read my rambling story, or see my cute craft, or look at my cute kids, and not feel obligated to say "hahaha, you are too funny, that is soooo cute, and oh my gosh, they are darling!". Most importantly, I won't be tempted to check my email 57 times throughout the day to see if you've come by to say that! Because honestly, I absolutely LIVE for comments, and it's time to break my addiction. However, I'm hoping that this will make me want to post more often, because I won't care if there are 2 comments or 27. Of course, you can always comment to me elsewhere, or email me at lotsostuff at hotmail.

I think we'll all like it. You won't feel obligated to pay me homage. I'm hoping to go back to more of a personal journal, and hopefully I'll have tome to visit friends more.

I was thinking this Christmas, when I received more Christmas cards from blog friends, than real life friends, that I need to put more time into my real life friendships and other relationships, and spend less time on the computer. (I'm also hoping that my hubby won't read this, because then he'll act like I have to follow through on that, and be irritated when it doesn't happen. LOL!)

Anyway, Let's give it a shot and see what happens. HUGS!
Blog Widget by LinkWithin