Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Industrial Arts


I went and picked up my classroom keys today. My classroom is very industrial, but it's really big. It's actually in the industrial arts building. I'm right across from the welding shop and wood shop. I'm hoping if I make friends with those teachers, they might let me use their tools. I could make some awesome Christmas presents. Or maybe I'll make friends with some students and just have them make my ping pong ball guns for me! Hmmmm, I wonder if schools are allowed to let their students make weapons nowadays?

6 comments:

the haynie's said...

can't wait to see it! Maybe the gun could pass for a hand held airplane and you could add the shooting attatchments later?!

Rachel B said...

weapons and students not really allowed, but the teachers could make them! the picture you has is pretty cool. We just had rubber band guns growin up. We even found some made of plastic and got them for Christmas one year!

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

You TEACH and do everything else in the world. I might have known. I'm sure I did but forgot. They say if you want something done give the job to a busy person. You're it.

michelle said...

I would love to get better at woood wrok. My step dad is really talened, with working with wood. I need to take some lessons!

What day do you start back to school?

Anonymous said...

Wow, that would be great if they could make some of your christmas gifts this year.

Jaina said...

That sounds exciting! I'm so excited to hear about your teaching adventures. I would love to see pictures of your classroom when you get a change. Good luck!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin