Friday, April 18, 2008

A Classic Revisited - Stupid Stuff My Kids Have Done

Back by popular demand...well, I liked it. A pre-blog-jack post, republished for the record. (Also, when originally written there was some question as to when this all happened. So, to clarify: this did not all happen in one day, or one week, or even in one year - or someone would not have survived. However, the fact that it all happened in one lifetime, is enough for me. Ooh, and I'm using their old alias' so I don't incriminate anyone in particular too much - just know that Wolverine, is not Wolfman. And, Tattletale, was not an alias, more of a label - and yep, it's usually the same kid.)



- Old man neighbor to Me, "I don't want to get him into trouble, but I thought you should know that your little guy set a bunch of pine needles on fire. He got it out alright though. I was watching. He's sure a creative kid!"





- Q? Me, "Hey you guys, why are all the tips of my knives bent?"




A. Tattletale, "Wolverine was practicing knife throwing last week."








- Q? Me, "Hey guys, why are there a bunch of dents in this door?"




A. Tattletale, "Calvin locked the door and wouldn't let us in, so Wolverine was trying to use the broom handle to break the door down."




- Tattletale, "Mom, I need a bandage for my arm."
Me, "What happened?"
Tattletale, "Calvin told me to hold this piece of cardboard and then sprayed spraypaint at it and lit a match..."
Me, "CAAAALLLLLLLVVVIIIINNNN!!!!"

2 comments:

Mamarazzi said...

wow...i don't even know what to say. please tell me it was a boy and that girls do not do stuff like that. that would make me feel better about the odds of it happening to me..

your naighbor is right though...

creative kid!

KATE said...

Oh my holy hell woman! I LOVE those kind of stories! So, it's normal in a completely freaky way that my kids are a "little" crazy too? hee hee
LOVE the CCAAAALLLLLLVVVIIINNNN!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin